Luckett Vineyards Phone Box Red 2020
This product is currently sold out.
- GRAPES: Lucie Khulman 20%,Foch 20%,Leon Millot 20% Triumphe 40%
- AROMATICS: Some vanilla and cedar notes, black fruits and leather
- TASTE: Full-bodied, good tannic structure, blackberries and raisins, stewed black fruit
- TREATMENT: Hungarian and American oak aging for 14 months
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Enjoy at room temperature with hearty stews, roasted vegetables, and grilled beef
- AGING: Drinking well now, or cellar through until 2030