Luckett Vineyards Rosetta Rosé 2021
This product is currently sold out.
Winemaker's Winemaking and Analysis
- Grapes originated from our estate, Warner Vineyards near Centreville, and Johnston Vineyards, near Falmouth.
- Whole cluster Leon Millot and L’Acadie were gently pressed and co-fermented, then blended with a small percentage of Seyval and Petit Milo
- Blended components added wonderful floral aromatics, delicate texture and mouthfeel
- All stainless-steel fermentation.
- Fermented long and slow at 12˚C to retain aromatic qualities of the grapes.
- Fermentation halted with a temperature drop slightly before the end of fermentation, to leave a slightly higher residual sugar, and to offset the acid structure in the wine.
GRAPES: L’Acadie Blanc (70%), Seyval (15%), Petit Milo (10%), Leon Millot (5%)
- AROMATICS: Fresh cream & berries, with slight lilac notes
- TASTE: Crisp & refreshing with notes of strawberry, rhubarb & citrus fruit
- TREATMENT: 100% stainless-steel fermentation
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Best served chilled, pairs well with fresh salads, grilled salmon, and roasted turkey
- AGING: Drinking very well now, or cellar through until 2026